Saturday, October 1, 2022
More
    HomeEV NewsZyngo Announced Deployment of over 18,000 EVs

    Zyngo Announced Deployment of over 18,000 EVs

    Delhi-NCR headquartered third-party logistics service provider (3PL) Zyngo EV Mobility Pvt. Ltd. today announced to increase its active fleet size to deploy over 18,000 electric vehicles, which shall consist of around 60% EVs 2Ws and 40% EV 3Ws, for last-mile deliveries across India by the end of the current fiscal, i.e. FY 2022-23.

    By ramping up its fleet size and footprints across India, the company aims to capture at least 35% of the entire hyperlocal e-commerce logistics market by 2024, said a company statement. The company targets to achieve annual revenue of INR 100 crore for FY23, it added.

    These delivery vehicles will be leased/sourced by Zyngo from the country’s leading OEMs such as Hero Electric, Piaggio, Omega Seiki Mobility, Kinetic Green and Mahindra Electric, among others.
    The tech-enabled third-party logistics service provider also plans to enter newer geographies while also scaling its B2B customer-cum-logistics-partner portfolio by more than 10x within the next year or so.

    Prateek Rao, Founder & CEO, Zyngo EV Mobility says, “We at Zyngo are currently on track to increase our fleet size by up to 18000 EVs by FY 23-end. As a part of this, we are targeting the deployment of 10,000 EVs across various locations by November 2022, and then the rest by March 2023, in order to fulfill the growing market requirements and to increase our business propositions by 10x or more. By creating an ecosystem, Zyngo intends to provide a pollution-free, seamless delivery experience at cost-effective prices to its customers while driving forward the green movement in logistics-delivery space with its EV fleets.”

    Of this, e-two-wheelers will account for around 60% and the remaining 40% will be e-three-wheelers, the company said.

    The company said it is currently doing around 3-lakh deliveries per month with the help of its all-electric fleet of over 850 electric two and three-wheelers.

    The company’s fleets are currently spread across Delhi-NCR (including Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad), Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh; and in the current fiscal, they are going to kickstart operations in Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Chennai, Lucknow and Bhopal, among other locations, while further expanding their EV fleets onto their existing and new locations.
    It has been already serving and has become the reliable and trusted logistics-delivery partner to including – BigBasket, JioMart, Flipkart, BlinkIt, Amazon Fresh, etc.