The global off-road terrain e-scooter market is predicted to witness a moderate growth rate of 4.8% during the forecast years. The net worth of the off-road all-terrain e-scooter market share is expected to reach US$ 2.5 Billion by the year 2032, increasing from US$ 1.53 Billion in the year 2021.
Global concern over the increasing amount of polluting emission gases and deteriorating urban air quality have ushered in a new era for electric scooters and vehicles in the global market. In line with such encouragement, there has also been a growing trend in sales of electric scooters for rough terrains across the world in recent times.
Greater performance parameters and lightweight design are the precursors to the growing demand for the off-road all-terrain e-scooter in the global market. The popularity of off-road biking events is poised to be an instrumental factor in determining the off-road all-terrain e-scooter market opportunities in the coming days.
Several government incentives for greater sales of the off-road all-terrain e-scooter have favored the overall growth of the business in the regional markets. The establishment of suitable infrastructure for the adoption of electric vehicles is anticipated to create conducive off-road all-terrain e-scooter market key trends and opportunities in the future.
- The current day net worth of the global off-road all-terrain e-scooter market size is estimated to be around US$ 1.56 Billion by 2032.
- The overall year-on-year growth rate of the off-road all-terrain e-scooter market share is found to be 4.8% for the forecast years of 2022 to 2032.
- The gross forecasted value of the global market is predicted to reach US$ 2.5 Billion by the year 2032 as per the off-road all-terrain e-scooter market analysis.
- Two-wheeler off-road electric scooters have always remained the top-performing segment and are expected to continue as it is in the coming year.
All the prominent market players in the global off-road all-terrain e-scooter market are increasingly focussing on designing the best all-terrain e-scooters according to the customer requirement of specific regions to achieve market penetration. However, the adoption of recent development to provide better features to the existing models is also a key strategy popularizing the off-road all-terrain e-scooter market.
Recent Developments in the Off-Road All-Terrain E-Scooter Market
- After absorbing the Amsterdam-based e-scooter manufacturer ETERGO, Ola Electric announced plans to establish the world’s largest electric scooter facility in December 2020. It intends to build this massive factory in India to grab the regional market.
- NIU technologies, a smart urban mobility solutions company, has announced the debut of a new product called ‘G0’ by the end of May 2020. It’s a sort of e-bike from the Gova series designed for the Chinese market.
- In June 2019, Li-ions Electric Solutions unveiled the Spock electric scooter, which is powered by 72V 40AH lithium-ion batteries. The main benefit of this newly introduced model is its roughly 150-kilometer range on a single battery charge.